What's new

What is the rarest cigar you were gifted? (By non cigar industry people)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was in Nica and we did a tour of Drew Estate. This was when Liga Privada was just beginning to grow. Jonathan Drew invited us to stay after dinner and play poker. While we were playing Poker Drew goes I got something new for you to try that we are going to release soon. He leaves and comes back and drops a bunch of Liga Privada #9 Flying Pigs on the table. That was pretty awesome.
oh man that is beyond amazing and such a cool memory. Were u guys blown away right away when you tried it?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah it was great but the moment made it much better. That was a great tour because George Padron called him while we were there and told him to bring us over to his factory as well.
definitely sounds amazing!! That memory will last forever I’m sure

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_2946.jpg
These were just gifted to me today from a friend who also received them as a gift, but he doesn't smoke so he was kind enough to give them to me. Any way to determine if they are real or fakes?

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I never thought about what is the rarest cigar I've been gifted. The brothers here have been very generous over the years. Original Room101 Darumas that were nearly a decade old, Opus X with years of age, Johny O cigars from some guy that only sells on Friends of Habanos, Cubans of the common and rare variety, and a number of others.

More important than how rare they were, the friendship that inspired such amazing acts of kindness. Regardless of how rare or common, I appreciated each one deeply.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never thought about what is the rarest cigar I've been gifted. The brothers here have been very generous over the years. Original Room101 Darumas that were nearly a decade old, Opus X with years of age, Johny O cigars from some guy that only sells on Friends of Habanos, Cubans of the common and rare variety, and a number of others.

More important than how rare they were, the friendship that inspired such amazing acts of kindness. Regardless of how rare or common, I appreciated each one deeply.
very true!! So well said. Never heard of those Johnny O’s though. Got to do some research now lol

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
About 10 years ago I received one of the original DE Undercrown flying pigs. This was gifted to me by Brooks from Halfwheel so technically it may be considered to have come from someone "in the industry" These were super-rare at the time with less than 2500 made and they were only released in the Netherlands. Undercrown Flying Pig | halfwheel

DE subsequently put this out as a general release a few years later which messed up the whole "rarity" factor but at the time I received it, it was still considered quite rare.
Reminds me that JD gifted me a Bashert pig. That's definitely on the list.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
On line humidor my friend. It's the Wild West so beware.
Hardcore gangsta gouging is more like it....
That's life in this dangerous cigar smoking lifestyle.
It's not about enjoyment, it's about rolling up to the lounge or forums and letting 'em know you mean business aka "Flexin'"
"Mess with the best, die like the rest" is my cigar credo for real YO!!!

(is that about right?:LOL:)

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
That's life in this dangerous cigar smoking lifestyle.
It's not about enjoyment, it's about rolling up to the lounge or forums and letting 'em know you mean business aka "Flexin'"
"Mess with the best, die like the rest" is my cigar credo for real YO!!!

(is that about right?:LOL:)

BOTLs.... come out to play-ay!!