What's new

A Little Help

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
The wife just came in from a wine tasting out in Livermore and she was excited to tell me that she's found my Christmas present (no she was not drunk).

She saw one of the winery owners had a really nice humi and since she is ready to take back the closet where my sticks currently reside. She shows me this site and I now have to decide between the Reliance 1000 in cherry wood or the Sentry 1500.

http://cigarhumidors.vigilantinc.com/catalog/Cigar-2007.pdf

Is there are better alternative? I have a little lead time but, I want to make the right choice.

JMN

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
These seem really nice, and a little modern. The price would be the deciding point however. Best space for the buck, given quality is good, would be my ratio.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
You can get an Avallo or Aristocrat for the same price and it'll be a much bigger cabinet than the ones you listed. I mean they're damn good looking cabinets and I like the modern look of them. But, spending that much you need to atleast check out the competition.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
WOW!!!!

Those are definately nice, but you can get a bigger unit that will work just as well with the Avallo or Aristocrat. Unless you don't mind spending that much coin.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think Vigilant used to be pretty popular, but their prices are insane. You can get a cabinet from Avallo or Aristocrat for a lot less and I think their humidification systems are better.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Yeah those prices are crazy expensive....overpriced to say the least.

I'd definitely follow the advice of the other BOTL's and seek out an Avallo or Aristocrat.