What's new

Accumonitor 5-10

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to buy the Accumonitor for a 40 bottle wine cooler I just bought. I see it comes with one circulation fan. Is it possible to add one or two more fans to the Accumonitor myself? Also, the one that comes with it, can I remove it from the Accumonitor and use the existing wires to hook up a bigger fan to produce more air circulation?

Thank you to anyone that can help answer my questions.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can add more fans. Trust me, you won't need a bigger one. Just add fans in different positions and you will have great circulation.
Thank you for the response. Is the device already pre-wired to add additional fans, or do I need to request them when I I order the Accumonitor that I want two additional fans.

As far as the stock fans, reason I ask about replacing is I have three computer fans that I do not use and would look pretty good inside the wine cooler. They have blue LED's installed and would add a little appearance. The fact is that I already have them as spares is the biggest reason why I would like to use them.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
I will defer if you can use them or not to Ron. The harness is already pre wired to add fans. If you give Ron the dimensions, he will tell you exactly what you need. In my Avallo, I have 4 fans going. WOrks perfect.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
the accu comes prewired so you can add more fans. Best bet would be to send your fans to Matt at Avallo, and he will determine if he can use those fans, and put the proper connections on the fans.