What's new

Almost made a huge mistake....

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
So during my lunch break today I decide to finally purchase a travel humidor which I've been wanting to do for some time now. My first instinct was to go out to eSlay and start looking. After searching for a while it hit me. There are some pretty knowlegeable people here and I should do a little research before buying.

Within minutes of posting my questions RonC had my answer. Not only that, I went to his site and his prices destroyed what I was finding. Lastly, he's got my BOTL sweatshirt going out next week and said he will throw in a metal cigar stand to cover my shipping costs on the humidor. That's top notch!:applause:

I'm sure most of you already know this but for those that don't, you owe it to yourself to check out Ron's site Cigar Solutions in the "Our Sponsors" section. Great service and prices.

Thanks Ron!

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
So during my lunch break today I decide to finally purchase a travel humidor which I've been wanting to do for some time now. My first instinct was to go out to eSlay and start looking. After searching for a while it hit me. There are some pretty knowlegeable people here and I should do a little research before buying.

Within minutes of posting my questions RonC had my answer. Not only that, I went to his site and his prices destroyed what I was finding. Lastly, he's got my BOTL sweatshirt going out next week and said he will throw in a metal cigar stand to cover my shipping costs on the humidor. That's top notch!:applause:

I'm sure most of you already know this but for those that don't, you owe it to yourself to check out Ron's site Cigar Solutions in the "Our Sponsors" section. Great service and prices.

Thanks Ron!
Yeah Ron is a fantastic brother! I cant wait to order a avallo from him in the future!