What's new

am I doing this right?

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I got my tube of heartfelt beads and put them in the tupperdor after giving them a few spritzes with the distilled water. It was working perfect as I just threw in to one side and let it roll. Now, I have them on the truck and when I open it, I am finding the tube is buried under all of the cigars as they tend to shift and move during the driving time. Is this OK to have the cigars on top of the beads? Been wondering about that.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
I got my tube of heartfelt beads and put them in the tupperdor after giving them a few spritzes with the distilled water. It was working perfect as I just threw in to one side and let it roll. Now, I have them on the truck and when I open it, I am finding the tube is buried under all of the cigars as they tend to shift and move during the driving time. Is this OK to have the cigars on top of the beads? Been wondering about that.
Yes, if you are watering them correctly(keeping 50% of the beads white), then placing them on top of the cigars is fine.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
When you spray the tube, make sure it is not dripping at all when you place it back in with your smokes. I always make sure to wipe the bead tube with a paper towel to make sure the beads fully absorbed the water.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
you can use some stick on velcro to hold the tube in one place. Just an idea. I would not want a heavy tube of bead rolling around with my cigars. Have you thought od getting a cigar caddy that will hold your smokes in place?

Check out www.cigarsolutions.com

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
you can use some stick on velcro to hold the tube in one place. Just an idea. I would not want a heavy tube of bead rolling around with my cigars. Have you thought od getting a cigar caddy that will hold your smokes in place?

Check out www.cigarsolutions.com
Actually, the tube is between the side wall and the Padron box I have in there. It doesn't roll around, but the loose cigars roll around on top of the tube. I need a divider that will keep that from happening maybe?

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
I use a tube in my small table-top. After I rewet the tube and wipe down, blah blah blah any cigars I might have against there I always make sure it is ones that are in cello, just in case.

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
the only problem is that if the the beads need to be exposed to the air to absorb/release the humidity. Suggest getting a cigar caddy or velcro that baby to the lid.