What's new

angles shelves in a wineador

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wineadors are great for 2 reasons. One is the great seal they have and the second is the glass door. I have seen hundreds of photos of wineadors but I have never seen one with angled shelves so that the contents are on display behind the glass. I've seen cabinets with angled shelves but never a wineador. The glass doors just scream for angled shelves. I think I may have to build one.

Bruce.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
You would have to build a whole new foundation/slots for the angled shelves. This extra would would cut down on the space in there even more.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If you want to use the existing slots for the shelf supports then I was thinking of shelves that slide out level but are lifted up at the back by an inch or two. The shelves would be sort of like a triangle shape. The hidden space at the back below the shelf could hold small tupperware bowls of kitty litter.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
ooo now were thinking! If you wanted to simplify it you could have a riser on the rear that just raises it a few and comes down to a piece of wood that fits the slot