What's new

Antietam Cabinet Humidor

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So get home from work before my wife today and sitting on the deck is this large box that says fragile on it. I call her and ask what it is. She says its my early b-day gift, go ahead and open it. To my surprise its a Antietam humidor. I was like a little kid on xmas morning. This thing is great! Right now it is "seasoning". I'm also allowed to keep it in the living room since its not an "unattractive cooler (my wife's description)". I cannot wait till stock it in a couple of days.

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
She still hasn't told me how she went about picking this one.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Very Cool, my wife normally calls my brother up for my gifts. That is how I got my Xikar Cutter and my Opus X Gift Set.

Anyways, Happy B-Day (early that is) and you might want to keep her around. :stretchgr

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Dayum! You have a beautiful cabinet humidor and a fantastic spouse. It does not get any better than that my friend!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice! My cigar-related gift from my wife is she just barely tolerates them. Sigh.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Wow that is nice looking, and hope you have a happy birthday.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Great looking cabinet Derek. I would not worry about who, what, where, when, or why she picked it out. The fact she cared enough to buy one says a lot. Enjoy setting and stocking the cabinet up.

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Have had my Antietam for quite a few years and have not had a problem. Of course, I added an Accumonitor for humidification. Perhaps a Christmas present?? :grin: