What's new

Are my beads too close to my smokes?

Curmudgeon76

Robusto
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I have a Montecristo Afrique glass-topped humi, and right now I have a box of Siglo 21 No. 3's (6x50) in there. I have a half-ounce of beads in a mesh drawstring bag in there as well, the bag is folded up and placed against the back of the humi. I was always under the impression that your humidification source should not be too close to your sticks, so I just want to make sure that it won't harm them to have the bag that close to the smokes. I've included a pic below to give a better idea of what the setup is. Any advice is appreciated.

Cheers,
justin

Attachments

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Hey all,

I have a Montecristo Afrique glass-topped humi, and right now I have a box of Siglo 21 No. 3's (6x50) in there. I have a half-ounce of beads in a mesh drawstring bag in there as well, the bag is folded up and placed against the back of the humi. I was always under the impression that your humidification source should not be too close to your sticks, so I just want to make sure that it won't harm them to have the bag that close to the smokes. I've included a pic below to give a better idea of what the setup is. Any advice is appreciated.

Cheers,
justin
Justin,
I have the same humi in theoffice with a little more beads, and about double the smokes. Half mine and the other half are some of my buddies in the office. You look set up just fine in the picture you posted.