What's new

Avallo Accumonitor 5-10 Install

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
First let me say thanks Ron!!!!!!!!!

A couple years back my wife bought me a Antietam cabinet. I love the humidor. It came with an Oasis that has worked well until recently. The fan finally would not turn on so I had a pound of beads in it. They worked good, but I wanted something better. I have always looked at the Accumonitor, but just did not have the money. So after saving for a while I was finally able to get one. Ron was very helpful with all my questions and helping me choose the right one. It arrived yesterday and I installed it tonight.

For the past few hours it has been holding good. I think I heard it kick on once. I would definitely recommend the Accumonitor.

Here are some pictures.

Picture of the kit.

Additional fan, sensor and canister installed. I hope the additional fan is in a good place. The power supply / control unit is mounted on the outside.

Starting to put the boxes in.

The view from the outside. You can see the control unit mounted on top.

WkndSmoker

Short Story
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Very nice!

I like the system, and when the day comes to finally bump my humidor to those standards I would use the accumonitor.

For now, the gift a dor works well.

Wknd.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
you did a nice job on the install. some customers have put the accu in a cigar box on top of the cabinet. fan placement looks good, but remember that you can move that fan around a bit if you have any spots that are too dry or wet.

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That's not a bad idea to mount the accu in a cigar box. Might do that if I can find the right box.