What's new

Avallo Accumonitor or Staebell's Humidifier

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am building an Ice Box Humidor and am looking at both of these for possible humidification. I am leaning towards the Accumonitor but would like some more input. Thank you,

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Have owned an Accumonitor system for about 6 years now...Two words:Fail safe.

Help, advice, questions, and great conversation are a phone call away with Ron's (RonC) excellent customer service.

Top notch!!

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I have had Bob Staebell's system for about 4 years and am totally satisfied with the system and with Bob's customer service.

I have heard nothing but good things about the Accumonitor, and though I can't speak of experience in regards to that unit, I can give a thumbs up to Ron C.'s customer service as well.

Rating - 100%
134   0   0
My Accumonitor has only been up and running for 2 days now, but it is doing the job I expected and couldn't have been any easier to install. Mount it on the wall, mount the sensor, plug it in, turn it on and set your desired humidity level.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
not to mention, Avallo has amazing customer service... For the amount of product they have out there, you don't really hear any complaints.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you for all the great feed back. Setting up for the system is the last piece of the puzzle. Will have pictures up of the build here soon. Thanks again
Conan

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an aristocrat temp and humidity cabinet and can tell you first hand it has worked flawless for the last 4 years. Bobs attention to detail makes his cabinets works of art. I am sure you will be happy with either one you decide on.