What's new

Balls rolling

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Well, just got off the phone with Ron. We got the ball rolling in some figures. Looks like I'm going to be going with the ddd shitty with exterior shelf with some bells and whistles ofcourse. Went with the ddd shorty because this is going to be in the main living area and want it to blend in, wish I could of gone with the avallo plus but its ok. Worse comes to worse whenever I build my lounge in the future ill sell and buy. I'm stoked, this cabs going to rock. Thank you Ron!
Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

USCG Cigar Newb

USCG Cigar Newb
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
From the title I thought this was going to be a "I am going to get you" post (kinda like "heads are going to roll"). Glad to hear about this, sounds like it will be great.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Well, just got off the phone with Ron. We got the ball rolling in some figures. Looks like I'm going to be going with the ddd shitty with...
You must say shitty a lot when you type on your phone since it auto-corrected that :hysterica

Congrats to you!

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
You must say shitty a lot when you type on your phone since it auto-corrected that :hysterica

Congrats to you!
Ah shit, I thought I fixed that. Must of went back! Ha ha, shorty it should say.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
"balls rolling", time to switch to briefs!

sorry, couldn't resist! o). but glad for you on the purchase, that is a HUGE leap. we will of course need pix. not of balls, just the avallo, please.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
404   0   0
That is one SWEEEEET cabinet Jose.....Congratulations!!!!

Rupe