What's new

bamboo in wineador?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
found some trays on the cheap. i don't know the first thing about wood properties. any foreseeable problems with using bamboo in a wineador?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Never heard of bamboo inside, seen some gorgeous humidors make out of bamboo. You can get some cheap cedar shelves online for 10 bucks each and they work really well for a winador. I personally don't know how well bamboo holds humidity etc.,

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You have to remember there are reasons to use cedar, it does an incredible job absorbing water (so you don't get condensation), keep RH balanced, the odor drives away things that feast on your tobacco (unless they are in or eggs are in your sticks) and of course the light cedar smell get's slightly imbued in the smokes and is obviously complimentary to them. *nods*

Rating - 100%
152   0   0
I have a wineador and drawers from Forest; but I needed something for lanceros and got 2 bamboo silverware trays from wally-world. They just fit long way and lets the door close. I've had them about a year, no issues. I'm not using them to hold humidity or anything (have heartfelt beads); holding steady at 65/65 and no issues with the trays.