What's new

Botl Tips and Tricks!?!?!

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Just thought this would be a good sticky. Not sure of where it would go. I read the storage primer again. Maybe under General Cigar Info?
Anyhow here's the idea.
There are several tips (some incredibly easy) that I've learned over the last couple years (here and at the leaf). These tips have made my smoking experiances better in more then one way. From smoking to cutting etc.
I would like to post them here and if exceptable to the group, made into another sticky that all new members can read and benefit from. I have 2 tips already one which I'll post now and one tomorrow.
P.s. Pics should always be included for better explanations as well if possible.
Heres my first which I did today even though it could have been done a year ago! Lol.
XL Credo conversion from foam to beads.
Take your credo device out of your favorite humi.

Open credo with your fingers or a wider flathead screwdriver carefully not to damage the plastic.

When open the Foam should come right out as long as it's remotely dry. I cut mine in several places which helped it come right out.

Fill a small bag made from panty hose with your beads. (about the size of the credo itself)
Don't over fill the bead bag. Room needs to be allowed when closing the credo and not smashing the beads.

Now that the credo is snapped back together its ready to be sprayed down and placed back in its appropriate location!
Total time less then 5 mins.
Jfire.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Thanks for the tip Justin! :thumbsup:

....this little tip will work in any size credo too.