What's new

Box holders

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I am curious as now that it's winter I was thinking of getting a locker at legends of fire the only place around Spokane to enjoy drinks and sticks! My question is for those of you that have them how much is your fee for your locker? There's is sorta pricey but they kinda have a monopoly on the market in this area....

Last edited:

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Man, I wish I lived someplace with cheap real estate. Lockers here in the DC area seem to be upwards of $300/year best case scenario. I'd like to get one at Shelly's Back Room, which is the best of the few restaurants in DC that allow smoking--there a locker is $700-800 plus a minimum $150 purchase of cigars.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Skitalets! You're a local to DC? We'll have to hang out and herf a few sometime. My local b&m in Northern VA charges $250/year. They don't serve drinks, but I think there lockers are fairly limited in terms of space. I've been to Shelley's before- but it's way expensive. I guess that's the price of smoking in DC. Haha, nothing compared to the high end lounge in Old Town Alexandria though. Upwards of $5,000 to join and $250 monthly minimum last time I checked- might be more now.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Well legends of fire is the "package" starts at 100 a month up to 175 a month man I need to move .....what the 100 dollar package gets you is 3 dollar draft beers a cheaper bottle of wine every 3 months, three cigars rated up to 80, cigar aficionado magazine, free appetizer with four or more guests.....and you don't have to buy a cigar each time your there! It's expensive but me and my gf could share a box she doesn't really smoke but does when we are there. We usually just buy two short stories cause those are her favorites and I smoke my own they are 10 a piece so 20 bucks and we try to go once a week I am just really not wanting to shell out a Hundo once a month idk what do you guys think? (sorry for rambling bored and sick at work)

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well if you stick to your current plan without getting the membership, you're spending $80/month on the sticks and I assume more than $20 on other things (beer, etc). So, IMO it looks like the $100 per month would save you a few bucks and make the experience better since you'll have a stash there.

Get well soon btw- try to avoid this:barf:

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I pay 250$ a year for 16"x16"x16"; any more than that and you may as well by yourself another wine cooler and fill it with a set of shelves. IMHO

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Well if you stick to your current plan without getting the membership, you're spending $80/month on the sticks and I assume more than $20 on other things (beer, etc). So, IMO it looks like the $100 per month would save you a few bucks and make the experience better since you'll have a stash there.

Get well soon btw- try to avoid this:barf:
Yeah that's what I was thinking I spend a lot on drinks mainly the hard stuff but would drink stone ipa or Guinness if it was only 3 bucks, thanks Nathan I will try haha