What's new

Budget Priced Accumonitor

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
OK, maybe not cheap, but priced extremely close to the Cigar oasis 2, and the soon to be released large Hydra. This Accumonitor will outperform the "made in china" units, and will be only $10 - $20 more than the "knockoffs"

here are some pics. the canister has 2 fan holes on the top of the lid. one hole for intake of air, the other hole will have the fan. a higher output canister will have two fans mounted on the lid.

the clear kitchen canister is my calibration chamber. its cheap, and it might be low tech, but it does an amazingly accurate job.

This accu will just come with the 1 canister, but you can always add more fans and canisters if you choose.

Attachments

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$200 for accumonitor with a box type canister. i will put of a pic in a little while
Ah. Nice. This may be the way to go. I have a 52 bottle wine cooler with Spanish Cedar shelving. It's pretty big, not cabinet big ... but enough to possibly require some active humidification. The beads are starting to waver as the summer heats up. I'm not keeping a steady humidity across the cooler.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
sorry no fan kits. if you dont mind spending the $. get 2 hydras. they can run independently from each other

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry no fan kits. if you dont mind spending the $. get 2 hydras. they can run independently from each other
At that point I may as well get an Accumonitor, I'd think? I should get this things measurements.

Ok standing up in it's working config the measurements are:

18"w x 28.5"h x 17"deep