What's new

Buying an Aristocrat Mini for the office...

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Guys,

While I would like to be able to justify the purchase of a flamed maple behemoth that would deserve its own room (in a nicer house), my wallet doesn't weigh an extra 10k so I am thinking about trying to satisfy my impulse with an order for an aristocrat mini for the office. I spoke with Bob, and he was very helpful as expected. I am probably going with one drawer, the glass door, and the Cigar Oasis plus. Anyone have one of these and want to share their recommendations?

By the way - This will not be my only storage unit for boxes, but asthetics require that I keep the coolers behind closed doors. Thanks for your input.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh man, you're my new hero! All I have in my office is a (mabye) 50-stick humidor. My wife would kill me if I sprung for an Aristocrat. :stickbeat

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I love my mini...I would still love it just as much even it wasn't the MOAB from a bunch of crazy m-effers here on BOTL.

http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=4198

Mine has two drawers and that is plenty. I like the door on mine a lot so I would pass on the glass door...unless the goal is to achieve the wow factor when people see al the cigars. I have a glass top for that though.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I love my mini...I would still love it just as much even it wasn't the MOAB from a bunch of crazy m-effers here on BOTL.

http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=4198

Mine has two drawers and that is plenty. I like the door on mine a lot so I would pass on the glass door...unless the goal is to achieve the wow factor when people see al the cigars. I have a glass top for that though.
Wow... that was before I started posting here. What an incredible gesture. And that is a nice door...

The girlfriend wants a glass door because she likes the boxes. I know - wierd.