What's new

calibrating hygrometer from cigarmony help

sportsmedjosh

CRA Member: 211528
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Well I lost my instructions for this and I need to know how to calibrate it. I have one in my humidor and one in my tupperdor and this new one I have no idea. I want to get it set up for my vinotemp when it comes in.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Each knob crank is one degree (up or down). Once that's done, just push the "reset" button (cannot remember which one it is, but the one that doesn't change °F to °C)

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
funny you should post this i just got my first one today
red button is the temp F/C
big knob changes it up and down in humidity
little black button is the set button click it after you are calibrated

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Daves instructions are a clear reason why it pays to buy from Heartfelt. He puts the time and effort into what he sells. He has the experience and expertise to give customers the CORRECT info on the products that he sells. In this case, he improved on the manufacturers instructions. Most vendors just do a quick copy and paste of instructions, and dont really have a true understanding of how things work.

sportsmedjosh

CRA Member: 211528
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Had to come back to this again to remember how to calibrate, sadly my short term memory is horrible. I bought tickets tonight for the Hangover and my girlfriend and I bought a bag of M&M's peanuts and a soda walked into the theater and watched one preview. At this point I had to lean over and ask her what movie we're seeing.