What's new

Chasidor Questions

SuprHasan

I'm finished with cigars
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I have wine cooler that I have discovered has the same internal dimensions as a Vino 28 Small. :cjump:
The shelves and drawers from Chasidor will fit according to the dimensions on their website.

My shelf dimensions are:
Width: 368mm (14.4in)
Depth: 295mm (11.6in)
Shelf to next shelf: 42mm (1.65in)

I'd like to know from those who have the same drawer what the height of each drawer is. I have a total 12 spaces for shelves so using your data I can work out how many of what I want.

Thanks heaps :tiphat:

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I will measure my singles and doubles when I get home, I dont have a vino but I think the tray height is the same for all of them.

slave2theaxe

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Word of warning...if you order from Chuck, be prepared to wait. He doesn't offer the stained units anymore (which were the ones that caused the longest delays) but even the standard ones will take a few months

*Edit*
Don't get me wrong...Chuck's product is awesome as long as you don't mind the wait.

Last edited:

SuprHasan

I'm finished with cigars
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Thanks Justin.
Nic, I've been reading up on Chasidors and I know about the looooong wait! Still deciding if I'll get him to make it or have it done locally in Sydney. I'll save a chit load on shipping if done here, but not for his prices.