What's new

cheaphumidors.com LOL...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ordered a digital hygrometer for my humidor... the first package i received from them had one other item i ordered from them but no hygrometer... emailed them... guy wrote back saying he would handle it... got another email 10 mins later about a new order that he has coming my way... finally shows up today... package had my name and address on it... opened it and it contained a double flame butane lighter... had a packing list for me that said hygrometer... and a packing list for this dude in gilroy california who ordered the lighter... still no hygrometer!! emailed them again... no response yet... LOL...

should have bought my stuff from RonC... definately getting my bovedas from him in the future... this cheaphumidors.com is kinda a joke... although i did get a nice humidor from them for not that much money... and i guess i now have a double flame butane lighter!! LOL... just another day in the life for me!!

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Call the other guy and ask if he has you Digital Hygro.

Actually, I've ordered from those guys before and they good people. I don't know what's happened in your situation or why. I had ordered 3 cedar trays from them and one was delivered broken, I called and told them and they sent another one out right away.

ps. congrats on the lighter.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Yeah, I bought my humi from them, as well as a humidifier, fans etc. On one order the fan failed and within 2 days I had a new fan, the customer service was fantastic, I have never had a problem with them.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol.. ya... they emailed me today apologizing for the mix up... sending out hygrometer today... told me to keep the lighter for the screw up!! so i guess i win!! all future endeavors will be through ron i think though!