What's new

Cigar Page Fugazi Cigars

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I’m looking around for some everyday cigars just something inexpensive but still decent. I came across the Fugazi line of cigars on cigar page and was curious if anyone here has tried any of them. While I don’t expect them to actually be similar to what they say are they good for the price? I did order a pack just to give them a run but figured I’d see what some of you guys think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I’ve smoked a few of them. Not disappointed in the purchase but they’re nothing like the cigars they’re supposed to be compared to. They’re much much more mild. I’ve smoked the compare to opus and compare to padron. I expected at least a full flavor full body cigar but they were just at medium. I will say I liked both of them and smoked a couple of each. I still have the compare to tatuaje brown. I’ll try one soon. Think I grabbed 3 bundles for basically the same purpose you’re speaking. Just a knock around anytime type cigar.

privada “damaged” cigars are a good deal also if you’re looking for beaters. You don’t know what you’ll get but I like the ones I got from them. I think @MikeNice has also picked some of these up?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’ve smoked a few of them. Not disappointed in the purchase but they’re nothing like the cigars they’re supposed to be compared to. They’re much much more mild. I’ve smoked the compare to opus and compare to padron. I expected at least a full flavor full body cigar but they were just at medium. I will say I liked both of them and smoked a couple of each. I still have the compare to tatuaje brown. I’ll try one soon. Think I grabbed 3 bundles for basically the same purpose you’re speaking. Just a knock around anytime type cigar.

privada “damaged” cigars are a good deal also if you’re looking for beaters. You don’t know what you’ll get but I like the ones I got from them. I think @MikeNice has also picked some of these up?
This is pretty much exactly what I’m looking for nothing special but not something completely awful. Thanks for the input! I’ll have to check out the privada ones.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

I bought a bundle and they've been good. I tossed one because the wrapper came apart. Other than that I haven't noticed anything more than normal humidor wear.

I would much rather buy those than Drew Estate Factory Smokes or the "Genuine Counterfeit Cubans" that JR sales. Honestly the Privada smokes taste like stuff you would have easily paid $8 - $10 for pre-pandemic.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought a bundle and they've been good. I tossed one because the wrapper came apart. Other than that I haven't noticed anything more than normal humidor wear.

I would much rather buy those than Drew Estate Factory Smokes or the "Genuine Counterfeit Cubans" that JR sales. Honestly the Privada smokes taste like stuff you would have easily paid $8 - $10 for pre-pandemic.
I’ll definitely look for those then. Where are the privada ones sold?

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I’ll definitely look for those then. Where are the privada ones sold?