What's new

cigarsolutions - no international orders

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
this is a huge let down on us BOTLers not living in USA. there are a few other online retailers refusing to ship outside of USA like smokeinn. in their case it's even worse because they have exclusive sticks like the tatuaje anarchy or the my father el hijo, and to us living outside of USA well it's a no no... Is there a real reason why it's not possible?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think my rant needs an explanation though. here in switzerland the taxes on cigars aren't that big of a deal. We have cubans and cubans mostly. the price on items are just crazy because the market around here makes it that way, prices are aligned amongst the shops and retailers.

I'll give you an example. the credit card size cutter that you sell on cigarsolutions for USD~8.- can be found here for CHF~30.- which is USD~38.- and everything is like this when it is cigar related.

the cigar industry here is bankers oriented, this is also why the prices are so high on cigars and this also explains why it's mainly cubans.

I try to buy online all the time because of this. and finding a good retailer that sells good cigars or accessories at reasonable prices is one of my issue...

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
The only reason I can think of is the extra paperwork required for the shipper. They need to have the customs forms filled out exactly right, and it's different for each country (or else the cigars end up sitting at customs for weeks or months).

Still, that sucks.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
it is because of the customs. also, i use usps, and there is no tracking, so that cause some problems too. what i think i might do is add out of usa shipping to the BOTL store so that BOTL members get what they need. I do not want cigar solutions to ship overseas.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
To RonC:
kewl man, great news :) sorry for the rant, but as I said it's hard to get accessories and stuff like that over here that isn't over priced. Thanks bro

To njstone:
Yeah I guess it could be true. I dont count the number of times I had to pay import taxes on the shipping price even from amazon. You normaly only pay the taxes on the goods not the shipping, but if the forms are not filled in correct... well.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just placed my first order!!! great service. and using pay pal makes it so easy cheers man

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
your order seemed to have worked out.

i still have to work on shipping settings, so bear with me if any errors on shipping costs

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
yellen
U will find that Ron is very easy to work with, If u have a question or issues, just ask Ron, he will make it right ............:thumbsup: