What's new

coolerdor question

VirginIslander

This Space For Rent
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Not sure if this has been asked, and I worked 14 hours today so scold me if its been covered, I don't give a funk.

I sold my 28 bottle when I left the islands (it apparently wouldn't fit in the overhead compartment on the airplane), so now I am wine-cooler-less. This is ok because I have AC. Now my problem resides in that I all my storage is over stocked. If I decide to go the coolerdor, how should I set it up?

Moro? Link? Please?

PepinAddiction

Thought Criminal
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
All I did was pick up a decent size cooler and pick up some beads from heartfelt industries. I keep my stuff in boxes so I don't have to worry about the coolers plastic smell adding funk to the cigars.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Not sure if this has been asked, and I worked 14 hours today so scold me if its been covered, I don't give a funk.

I sold my 28 bottle when I left the islands (it apparently wouldn't fit in the overhead compartment on the airplane), so now I am wine-cooler-less. This is ok because I have AC. Now my problem resides in that I all my storage is over stocked. If I decide to go the coolerdor, how should I set it up?

Moro? Link? Please?
Here you go, this is all the info you need.

http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=8917&highlight=coolidor+primer

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
All I did was pick up a decent size cooler and pick up some beads from heartfelt industries. I keep my stuff in boxes so I don't have to worry about the coolers plastic smell adding funk to the cigars.
The only thing I might add, depending upon the size of a coolador, I might add an Oust fan for a little circulation.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Bring your overstock to Kev's on the 18th, you are going aren't you?

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Nothing better than having your friends help you with your "overstock" problem! :thumbsup: