What's new

coolidor.com

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Ron--

Nice, informative site. I think I'll be making Travel Humidor for when I leave for my honey moon to argentina. I just gotta order up some stuff from you.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Ron--

Nice, informative site. I think I'll be making Travel Humidor for when I leave for my honey moon to argentina. I just gotta order up some stuff from you.

i just picked up a lock n lock that will hold 15 cigars. paid $3.47 for it. that will be the next project for the blog

WkndSmoker

Short Story
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I have always dreaded the day I have to do a coolerdor....however since finding this site, and making friends on it....I have better start studying up. I am almost out of capacity now.

Wknd.

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
I just went out and bought a 120 quart cooler as my vinotemp went out. This is why I am trying to convert and old icebox. That coolador looks like the one I have but if you are going to spend that much money you should just get an arstocrat or something. Those cooling units alone can be $700 not including the set and forget at like $300.

Sent from my iPhone

Rating - 98%
61   1   1
Ron - Thanks for helping out with that order the other day.

The foam sheets and lighter case were indespensable this last weekend when i flew to my brother's wedding. I made two of the tupperdors almost exactly as you have them pictured. I never felt happier to give a 'dor away! My brother-in-law had no way to get some sticks from me home... and with less than 6 bux invested, I had no porblem giving him one of the newly created gems.

Keep the good info and great products coming.

RobustoMoe

No1 CC blanket bomber
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
That coolidor looks impressive. The site has great potential and would love to see more how tos. Thank you Ron

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Good to see this up and going. Glad to see the travel humidor as I have one exactly like that and did it just like you have on there,,works perfectly for $4.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
i just picked up a lock n lock that will hold 15 cigars. paid $3.47 for it. that will be the next project for the blog
I probably have the same one at home. I used it as an overflow tupperdor when I was waiting for the wine cooler to show up.

I'll post a pic of it to show you which one.

I'm looking forward to the next project write-up