What's new

Coolidor Storage Versus Wineador

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Gentlemen

I currently have a 70qt colemen xtreme coolidor that is pretty much maxed out with boxes and a 2 large gallon ziploc bags of NCs inside. i cant really fit anything more into it

I am looking at buying a newair 280 (since I live in cali and the summers will be a problem), anyone here have a rough idea on how many boxes it can hold? Definitely a tough question but trying to get an idea if I am gonna still have boxes leftover after filling up the newair that I am gonna need to find storage for

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Do you plan on getting drawers or shelving for it?
The pros and cons of shelving would be:
Pros: better air flow, more stable spots to put humidification sources, wouldn't have to play cigar jenga, looks
Cons: expense, probably fit a tiny bit less volume wise, build time usually a few weeks or months.

I know someone with one of those, I can try to remember next time I'm over to check for you.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Honestly since my cooler is maxed with boxes and singles in a large gallon ziploc along with several other empty boxes that are full of singles I will probably just get shelves for now. A singles drawer would be awesome but I'm worried I will need the space between boxes and KL bags/containers