What's new

Craigslist score!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I recently got into cigars maybe around the end of last summer. Since then, I've managed to make a 20qt tupperdor with a KL setup. Running at 68rh. At first, I was like "Yeah this should hold me over for a good amount of time." Although I was warned, I was looking for some type of desktop storage for my dailies or a dry box since I prefer to smoke my cigars at around 65rH. I figured I should check craigslist for any deals on a wine cooler. Tupperdor to wineador? What was I thinking.

Instead of the wine cooler I did find this gem.

For $10.00.

Time to see what I can fill this up with while it seasons!

Did the paper and light test. Glass does not move at all and looks to be sealed from the top as well. I threw my digital hygrometer in as well. I'm gonna let it go for a few days and hope the rH goes up and I'll go from there!

Rating - 100%
33   0   1
Worth $10 all day. Keep a digi in there. Mine (not the same box) passes all the test but fluctuates a few % either way fairly regularly.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Great find, great price!

Definitely replace that analog hygrometer with a digital, especially since that humi has to pucks, which seems like a LOT of humidity for a small humi.

Congrats on the score!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great find, great price!

Definitely replace that analog hygrometer with a digital, especially since that humi has to pucks, which seems like a LOT of humidity for a small humi.

Congrats on the score!
Yea I threw the one from the tupperdor in there. Tupperdor's been holding humidity like a champ. Picking up another with my order for today.