What's new

Critical Mass!

cubancigarman

CRA/NRA MEMBER
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
It's been a while since I've posted, but I've got a big problem and need some advice on storage expansion.

Last weekend I attended the Big Smoke Las Vegas (awesome time BTW). Between the 2 day sessions for just me and the evening with the wife I came back with 70+ smokes. I currently have a 300 count unit and it is packed to the point that the top shelf is being pushed up by the smokes underneath. I also have a 100 count that I moved some of the tubos and and bulkier smokes over to so i could store the loot. With all that said, I want to setup a more elegant solution. I've seen many folks on here using Vinotemp and other brands but I'm curious what would be right for me considering the collection isn't going to be getting any smaller. Due to current storage constraints I have never been able to store whole boxes and I'd love to be able to store whole boxes! I also need to consider that the bulk of smokes to date are loose so I need a ton of shelf space. Any help/guidance would be great!

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Why not get a 28 bottle vino or edgestar. If not make a coolidor if you can't swing the others. Save some money for humidity beads and your good to go!
Good luck on your adventure!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
could always get a tupperware for a short time fix until you get something better.

cubancigarman

CRA/NRA MEMBER
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Brutus - Thanks for the quick reply. I don't want to say I have an unlimited budget, but I'm open to spending some $ to have a nice setup.

Last edited:

cubancigarman

CRA/NRA MEMBER
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
RonC - PERFECT!!! Thank you! The Avallo 2000 looks like exactly what I need. I was looking at the Liebherr that they had on display at the Big Smoke evening but $3k was a bit too much to slip past the wife ;)

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I always suggest a wineador, or a cooler, depending on funds. If you are not messing around and want a really nice humi, just get yourself an Aristocrat