What's new

Damn You Tennessee Dave

Rating - 100%
119   0   0
@Tennessee Dave For pushing me over the edge you enabler you! You along with @aac05R1 's damn common sense reasoning have "Forced" me to purchase my first and hopefully only Wineador;). I am now the proud owner of a NewAir 281E. Next step is contacting John and getting some Drawers/Shelves. Then I'm going to cut up my credit card :nailbiting:

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Like I told @Tennessee Dave when he got his, it's all about the enablers' Circle of Life around here (cue Lion King music). Someone shoved him off the cliff; now he shoved you. You were just there. And now, you must decide who to shove.

And FWIW, my new winedor (2 weeks) is full already. :wideyed: I got mauled by a Bear (Clan). :shifty: Again...the Circle of Li -- er, Death. (y)

Rating - 100%
119   0   0
This place is dangerous!
I'm still recovering from the cluster-bomb that hit me Thursday, and today I just got hit with another massive nuke.
Like I told @Tennessee Dave when he got his, it's all about the enablers' Circle of Life around here (cue Lion King music). Someone shoved him off the cliff; now he shoved you. You were just there. And now, you must decide who to shove.

And FWIW, my new winedor (2 weeks) is full already. :wideyed: I got mauled by a Bear (Clan). :shifty: Again...the Circle of Li -- er, Death. (y)
Scary thing about this site I've gone from buying a new Humidor with just a handful of sticks to buying a Wineador in the span of less than a month :jawdrop:.... I never would have thought that was possible :confused:
And I have All of YOU to Blame... ah...I mean Thank for that :D

Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Well, today was a hell of a day.....First I do my taxes and find out I owe $8,000 :mad:....but that's not the worst of it. I check my email and get this:
"Thank you for placing an order 002-0736005-0337862 with Shoplet.
Unfortunately, we had to cancel your order (details below), as the item(s) you requested is/are not currently available."

So much for my new Wineador...FML :bigtears:....If anyone knows of any sales or discounts on a NewAir 281E PLEASE let me know.

Rating - 100%
119   0   0