What's new

Does anyone else use an Oasis Excel in their Wineador?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Have a Newair 280E arriving this week and drawers on order. Got a good deal on the wino but am not anxious to drop $100 on heartfelt beads right away after $200 on drawers. I already have a cigar oasis excel from my cooler but have heard mixed things about using active humidification in winos. What say you all?

I probably will go to beads at some point just don't want to make this a $500 project just now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I ought the ultra just to test their product, far too small and needed constant refilling. You might be good with the excel. The concern in wineador is condensation build up which will happen around the fan. Just keep it filled with cedar boxes and sticks, set your machine, monitor it and wipe as needed. You should avoid over humidification and the dreaded blue mold.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
If you already have it then I would worry about other stuff right now. I've used one in mine when I was having humidity issues and it worked great. Eventually went with kitty litter and put it all over the place, now I'm set and don't really use the excel anymore.