What's new

Downloading CD's

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I picked out 8 CD's to download to my iTunes. I was looking for the only CD of MJ that we have because the rest of MJ we have are in records, so… Oh! lol i also found a book i've been looking for for 4 years! I can finally read it!

Anyways, this is what i picked out:
* The very best of Elton John
* The Doors
* The Ventures- Surfing
* The Ventures- Walk, don't run.
* The Beatles- A hard day's night
* Tchaikovsky
* Duke Ellington- Vol. 1
* A campo traviesa

And that's that… I have 3200 songs in iTunes taking 9.1 days to play all. Let's see how many more days it'll take if i add these songs.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hmm. That book isn't translated to English. Don't think my spanish is good enough to read it.
Oh, that ain't a book. It's just another CD i found. The translation of the last one would be "Cross- Country"

The book i mentioned there was one called Zig- Zag. It's about a teenagers road trip.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Oh, that ain't a book. It's just another CD i found. The translation of the last one would be "Cross- Country"

The book i mentioned there was one called Zig- Zag. It's about a teenagers road trip.
Ahh well there is a book with the same name. Hah.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Zig-Zag-Jose-Carlos-Somoza/dp/0061193739/"]Amazon.com: Zig Zag: A Novel: Jose Carlos Somoza: Books[/ame]
This one? Amazon says people also bought The Yiddish Policemen's Union which I liked.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Awesome! may I recommend you download everything in FLAC or Apple Lossless if you want to use itunes. I recently downloaded some stuff in FLAC and now am a big fan the audio quality is simply unparalleled I need to find a way to easily convert my entire library to flac.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
I hear ZigZag I think of this great little cafe I went to in Seattle. Some of the most interesting and delicious mixed drinks I've ever had.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Damn... now that i remember, i couldn't download them to my computer, i don't remember why. I'm guessing it's a pretty darn old CD because it was in my parent's music stash.