What's new

Edgestar 28 WOOD Wine Cooler

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
That's actually not half bad and attractive enough to display. My problem with wine coolers is that they're usually unattractive to display. I have to get something with cooling capabilities now that I live in Fl. My Conni cabinet is not temp controlled.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
I do have the exact same model. I got it shipped for 200.00 w a coupon code.(dont remember the code.) My only gripe is I've tried to decon it for a extremely potent/strong plastic smell twice now. It is stronger then my vinotemp28 when i first got it. So far I've washed it w warm soap/water. Then I left cedar boxes along with a ton of baking soda for 2 weeks So far the smell is winning. But I have about 3 weeks left before the 6 drawers get here. Next I'll be doing the warm water/ baking soda mix. And repeat if necessary.
FYI
Justin
Also if you are still thinking about it i would get ahold of there company and see if theyll sell it for 200 shipped. Just tell them you missed out on the sale in Nov(?) and was wondering if they will honor the fall sale they had. Doesnt hurt!

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I do have the exact same model. I got it shipped for 200.00 w a coupon code.(dont remember the code.) My only gripe is I've tried to decon it for a extremely potent/strong plastic smell twice now. It is stronger then my vinotemp28 when i first got it. So far I've washed it w warm soap/water. Then I left cedar boxes along with a ton of baking soda for 2 weeks So far the smell is winning. But I have about 3 weeks left before the 6 drawers get here. Next I'll be doing the warm water/ baking soda mix. And repeat if necessary.
FYI
Justin
Also if you are still thinking about it i would get ahold of there company and see if theyll sell it for 200 shipped. Just tell them you missed out on the sale in Nov(?) and was wondering if they will honor the fall sale they had. Doesnt hurt!
Thanks for the info. I'm sorry about the extreme plastic smell. I may not have to worry, it's not available at any site online and it's not even listed on Edgestar's website.