What's new

fans for wineador

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I use a laptop fan, USB extension cord to a USB power adapter, and a digital timer got for $12 or so (all from the bay). Runs 7x a day for 15-20 min

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...

Here's an angled front view of the computer fans I found, as well a top view from behind the drawers. These pull air in from the gap below my bottom drawer and shoot it up the back giving a much better use of space than a traditional pass-through computer fan (IMO) and I got them cheap on Amazon.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I like those, how did you wire them up? Are they plugged straight into the wall or did you need a transformer of some sort?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I use a laptop fan, USB extension cord to a USB power adapter, and a digital timer got for $12 or so (all from the bay). Runs 7x a day for 15-20 min
I just ordered everything from the bay thx man

When I get it all how do you set it all up?

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
it really is plug and go, but the usb connectiong from the fan goes to the extension usb, that goes into the usb power port, into the time. i set the time to go off every 3.5 hours or whatever for 10-15 min (wish i got a time with more on/off options so could be every couple hours for 5 min but whatever). kitty littler in a tupperware (have to find some coffins to make it look cleaner and limit any spillage

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
it really is plug and go, but the usb connectiong from the fan goes to the extension usb, that goes into the usb power port, into the time. i set the time to go off every 3.5 hours or whatever for 10-15 min (wish i got a time with more on/off options so could be every couple hours for 5 min but whatever). kitty littler in a tupperware (have to find some coffins to make it look cleaner and limit any spillage

Ur the man thx man
I got a Christmas tree one so its off 30 min on ten or I can set once a hour for ten min

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just unplugged my wineadors.

Helped me pick up a few percentage rh..
It's got a dile to keep it off the only thing on is the lights and I am running a laptop fan

My other one the thermoelectric one I unplugged all my wiring accept the light and the fan as well at the board

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I'm with the "unplugger crew". ehh, sorta.
My wineador fans only kick on if the internal temp exceeds 70F . They primarily function as thermoelectric coolers, not RH circulators.
Being so, they seldom kick on. They have a few times in the summer.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm with the "unplugger crew". ehh, sorta.
My wineador fans only kick on if the internal temp exceeds 70F . They primarily function as thermoelectric coolers, not RH circulators.
Being so, they seldom kick on. They have a few times in the summer.
Ya mine cuts in every 30 min