What's new

First Wineador question

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
I know if I searched long enough I could find this answer but thought it would be easier to ask. I'm getting my first wineador. It's a 16 bottle ( got it for free so I can't complain) Golfnut is doing the drawers. My question is: Do I need to place my beads on both the bottom and the top of the cooler? The 16 bottle is small and thinking only room for 3 drawers and 1 shelf.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I have 2 dishes of beads in the bottom. 3 panty hose balls of beads (one in each drawer) and a candle hlder dish with beads on the top.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I would assume you would have room on the floor beneath the lowest drawer. Do you need them on the top and bottom, I would say that is really personal preference but in order to have a pretty constant humidity from top to bottom you should distribute beads throughout your cooler. Depending on what kind of beads you use (Shilala or Heartfelt) they have different size bags that could fit anywhere. If using Heartfelt, check out their bead sheets, if using Shilala check out his smaller bags, some are thin enough to hide anywhere.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I have 4 drawers and a shelf in mine. I just use one of those small plastic tubes from HF that hold the beads on each tray and shelf and my RH is pretty consistent top to bottom.

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Thanks for the input. Sounds like I need to spread them around. I have not been a member here long and not sure why I haven't. The information and insight of brothers is helping me step up my love of cigars.