What's new

GarZilla invades BOTL

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0

will hold 144 cigars. if you smoke robustos, you could get creative with the foam and fit about 200.

This is a remake of the "the Sherman" 144 stick travel humidor.

holds 24 six cigar trays

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
truthfully, this thing would make a helluva everyday humidor. no worry about leaky seal. combo of beads and bovedas would give flawless humidification.

Dr. Xikar

The Knife Doctor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
University of Mount Union, Alliance, Ohio
Yeah, a Tupperdor on ROIDS!

I could imagine using that for singles/5-ers, now that you mention it... I have 2 100ct humidors (Which hold, actually, around 75 each) that I use for singles and 5 packs in my active rotation... Boxes go in the Coolidor (By the way, I built, verbatim, the "budget Igloodor" on your igloodor.com. Works perfect, thanks for that!)

It might work out better to just put singles/5ers in a travel humi... I open it at least once a week anyways, and then it would be easier to move around... And if it ever fell off the stand I wouldn't worry about it... Can't say that for a wooden one.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Dare I ask how much?
final price being worked on.

it looks like price for the case and trays will be about $200 plus shipping. that $200 target will be a BOTL price. more realistic retail price might be about $225.

I am thinking about how to handle humidification. I can offer Bovedas as an extra cost option for those who prefer bovedas. those who like beads can buy them from whatever source that they prefer. i really do not want to sell this with the old fashioned green foam humidier.

Dr. Xikar

The Knife Doctor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
University of Mount Union, Alliance, Ohio
I've got one of the Cigar Solution 18 counters and got the green foam puck with it... Gutted it and filled it with HF beads and it works perfect... Depending on how wide this thing is, you could put 2-4 pucks in the lid, empty pucks, and let people fill them as they wish? Just an idea...

I mean, Bovedas are great, but I'm a big HF fan, so I'll always opt for pucks full of those, or the thin humi-tubes that HF sells. 4 of those in one of those briefcases would be more than enough, and only take up 4 valleys.

Last edited by a moderator:

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I've got one of the Cigar Solution 18 counters and got the green foam puck with it... Gutted it and filled it with HF beads and it works perfect... Depending on how wide this thing is, you could put 2-4 pucks in the lid, empty pucks, and let people fill them as they wish? Just an idea...

I mean, Bovedas are great, but I'm a big HF fan, so I'll always opt for pucks full of those, or the thin humi-tubes that HF sells. 4 of those in one of those briefcases would be more than enough, and only take up 4 valleys.
thats why i might just sell the case with the trays, and give customers some options