What's new

Got my vino 12 up and running..

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
So a couple of weeks ago i got a vinotemp 12 off of craigslist. I'm on Mikes waiting list for some drawers. So in the meantime i'm using the tray from my humi along with some trays i ordred from ron.
Cigar tray 1.JPG tray 2.JPG Tray 3.JPG Vinotemp.JPG
Humidity is steady at 68% RH with about a 1.5 lbs of beads with two oust fans running on different cycles. Minor issue with the temperature as it is 3 degrees higher than what i set the vino's thermostat. Not a real issue just that i had to unplug the drain hole due to the amount of condensation that was building up. Overall i'm happy with it just man got to get creative with storage cause there isn't that much space

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Looks really good but I think you have more beads than you need for the space. I am using just over 1 lb of 65% beads in a 28 Vinotemp. Unit is rock solid at 65% and 65 degrees.

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Looks really good but I think you have more beads than you need for the space. I am using just over 1 lb of 65% beads in a 28 Vinotemp. Unit is rock solid at 65% and 65 degrees.
yeah it's overkill but see i usually open the humi for like a minute trying to decide what i want or looking for what i want plus the humidity here has a crazy range hit a low of 30's mid afternoon and jump to mid 80's at night. great for wine but tough on cigar humis so for peace of mind i put extra no harm in that