What's new

Got my wine cooler!!!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hey yall I got my vinotemp wine cooler!!!

but i did notice that it doesn't seem to be the same model as you guys are picking up. i got it from the utah CL-like site called KSL.com the lady bought a house where the people were going through a nasty divorce and left thousands of dollars worth of furniture, this included, she had it running and cooling when i showed up and it seems to work well. damn thing is brand new. if it has been used it was only used once or twice. it still smells like plastic so I'm going to get shelves and while I'm waiting ill get it all ready. can any one help me out with the model? will this be fine or did i just lose out on $125?

also if any one has a direct link to the guy(s) site that builds the shelves i would appreciate it, i searched but there is so much on W/C that i couldn't pinpoint an exact site. i would really appreciate the help. again ya'll have a great night and thanks for reading!!

Last edited:

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I don't know what other guys are picking up, but I have two of those and love em!

A little back n forth with the hair dryer and that sticker pops right off, too.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Very nice p/u! I'm sure it ain't Vinotemp, but during my search for a cooler, I read reviews about one model with racks wider at the front than at the rear, which makes custom wood drawers damn difficult to accommodate. Once you get it set up, be careful to lay a stocking with beads over the drain hole area and don't allow any wood to touch the back wall; I ruined some sticks that way with mold till I caught wise. Good luck!(y)