What's new

Great B&M

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to put a thanks in for an experience I had today. I am going to buy a vinotemp tomorrow, and I needed some empty boxes to provide the cedar in it. I have looked at the online sources and it looked like the best i could get would be about $20.00 plus shipping for 10 empty boxes. I have only been smoking cigars about a year now, and I live in the boondocks 45 or 50 miles from Jacksonville, Fl. The closest B&M to me is the Tobacco Cove on Roosevelt Blvd. I'm not a rich guy so I don't buy a whole lot of smokes from there, but I have probably been in there 6 or eight times and bought a few each time. The guy who runs it has been very good at answering my newbie questions about storage and cigar questions. Very nice gentleman. Anyhow, I went in today and picked up a few sticks, and asked what he did with his empty boxes. He told me that he had some for sale and some for free. I looked at the for sale stack and they looked like they were the more ritzy or collectible boxes. I then looked at the free stack and they were mixed between cedar and paper boxes. There were about seven cedar boxes, and I asked how many of them I could have, and he said to take all I wanted. I got all seven of them, and thanked him profusely. I just wanted to say my experience there has been superb. Espescially from a newbie standpoint he has been very, very helpful.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
cool!! LMK if you need more!! mine are free as well, though they'll probably be stuffed with something smokeable... :waving:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I figured I would just go back and check and see when they had some more. I will probably need two or three more to get the volume in the vinotemp.

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Very nice, and if you need more, please let me know. Be sure to give the guy a little business in the future and thank him again for what he did, you'll be a valued customer and have a B&M that will make you feel at home.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
That's awesome. B&M's like that are becoming more rare, it seems. Or maybe I'm just an idiot for moving to the middle of nowhere. Not really sure on that one.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
here ya go Greg...

be sure to check out what's inside the AF 858 box,,, just a few of my favorite things!!

jeff

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here ya go Greg...

be sure to check out what's inside the AF 858 box,,, just a few of my favorite things!!

jeff
Got is Jeff Thanks and I will post pictures tonight. There was a very pleasant surprise inside.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What I asked for was some empty boxes to go in my vinotemp. What I got was that and more.

Thanks again Jeff.:clap:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You couldn't have planned it any better because yesterday (5-10-08) was my birthday. What a present.