What's new

Great Concert Last weekend!!!!!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I didn't have time yesterday to tell you guys about the show I went too last Satuurday.
Jack FM had their 2nd show this past weekend at a great local outdoor amphitheater, formally Irvine Meadows. the concert opened at 3 and the first band played at 5. The line up in order; Sugar Ray ( so so bubble gum punk), The Stray Cats ( rock a billy) were great!!!, then for you 80's hip hop fans came Tone Loc playing Funky Cold Medina, Wild thing and a couple of others. IIt was great to see the older crowd "raisin the roof" to Tone. Now for your favorites. The pretenders came on stage with Crssu Hind looking las old as ever, but sounding great. Then my favorite of the evening was ZZ TOPP. Holt shit!!! These guys killed it. I was never a huge fan, but find that I knew more songs than I thought. The guitars were amazing and they had the entire crowd on their feet. Last but certainly not least came Stevie Nicks!!!. She was looking pretty old too, but sounded a good as ever. By the time she came on I was so tired and drunk I was waiting for her to be done. I met a couple of cool cigar smokers and smoked an Oliva O Perfecto with them between the pretenders and ZZ Topp. Any way just wanted to tell you about the show. It was a blast.:guitar: