What's new

Ground cedar

sportsmedjosh

CRA Member: 211528
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
So I've been thinking about the coolerdors and how awesome cedar smells, and how the smell of plastic doesn't smell good. I was wondering if anyone has experimented with taking some spanish cedar and turning it into a mulch to lay inside a cooler to help with RH and smell.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
nope, but i did break apart a bunch of boxes and used stick on velcro dots to atach a patch work to the walls of my cooler. It looked bitchin, then a week later I got my wineador and the cooler was turned back into a cooler...then I drove over it in the driveway and it bacame land fill.

sportsmedjosh

CRA Member: 211528
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
nope, but i did break apart a bunch of boxes and used stick on velcro dots to atach a patch work to the walls of my cooler. It looked bitchin, then a week later I got my wineador and the cooler was turned back into a cooler...then I drove over it in the driveway and it bacame land fill.
Recycling, the american way.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
356   0   0
So I've been thinking about the coolerdors and how awesome cedar smells, and how the smell of plastic doesn't smell good. I was wondering if anyone has experimented with taking some spanish cedar and turning it into a mulch to lay inside a cooler to help with RH and smell.
no, but it makes a mean tea!! note: see edit

Last edited: