What's new

Heartfelt Bead Order

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Finally stepped up and ordered some beads in tubes for my 2 humidors. Really looking forward to seeing how well they work. This winter I have been fighting a low humidity issue. Both my humidors were struggling to stay above about 61 humidity. Not that 61 is terrible, but I would like to see it a little higher. Hopefully the 65% beads solve the problem.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've been using them in humidors and coolidor for a month now and they work very well. Have to keep them watered frequently when house is dry during winter

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love these. I also use their humidity sheets. I cut it into strips and I use them in my leather 3 finger cigar case. It's probably not 100% airtight so I feel like they help even if I keep cigars in there for many days.. I've also put pieces of it in a zip lock bag with cigars I'm mailing to my son.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These beads are so easy. Just don't over hydrate them right away and you will be golden.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
These beads are so easy. Just don't over hydrate them right away and you will be golden.
Yup, that is what I did with my first batch...I have since reordered new beads.
did you try drying them out in the oven? i did it recently cuz i had a spike in humidity due to my placing a couple of boxes i took delivery on and they're working perfectly. or is it possible to severely oversaturate them to where they're just inoperable?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
did you try drying them out in the oven? i did it recently cuz i had a spike in humidity due to my placing a couple of boxes i took delivery on and they're working perfectly. or is it possible to severely oversaturate them to where they're just inoperable?
They have a yellow tint to them which I think means they are contaminated. I do have them in a secondary humidor but to keep the RH at 65% I have to recharge them almost once a month. I am probably going to replace them with Boveda packs.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have been using Heartfelt beads in everything for awhile now. They work great in the summertime, tend to take a little more maintenance in the winter. Nothing too major, just have to add water more often.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
They have a yellow tint to them which I think means they are contaminated. I do have them in a secondary humidor but to keep the RH at 65% I have to recharge them almost once a month. I am probably going to replace them with Boveda packs.
The yellow should never effect the performance. I've had yellow beads for over 4 yrs still going strong at 65%. If your filling them more often its probably a humidor leak or just very dry.