What's new

Heartfelt Industries Big Puck 70%

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I purchased the larger heartfelt 70% puck and I can not get this thing to get up to even 60% humidity in a tupperware container? What could I be doing wrong? My digital hygrometer is good because I tested it with a Boveda Pack in the same container. Could this puck be defective? The puck beads are about 95% clear after a distilled water charge. Do any of you own this puck?

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
:shame:

Anyway. Send them an email, BOTL retailers are top notch in dealing with their customers and supporting everything they sell. Always possible you got a dud I guess.
I email them... We will see what transpires. What puzzles me is that I have never heard one negative about the heartfelts not working...

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
the puck is just a container for beads, so really it should be no different than any other heartfelt product. I'm sure they will replace them promptyly

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I say chill out, let it sit for a few days without opening up the tupperware and let it regulate itself. Could be that opening and worrying over the beads hasnt given them a chance to stabilze. Also, is the tupperware full of stogies? If it is, the beads have to get them up to 70% before the rest of the container will read 70%.

Just a thought.

-Jared

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
If you are positive that your hygro is accurate maybe they sent you 60% beads by accident.

just my .02