What's new

HELP - Need a temporary solution

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got my noob package from altercall today. I will refrain from the details as I am in a bit of a rush to get to dinner. I must have given Jay my parents address and when I got here I saw the box. I am not goin back to my place til tuesday and my extra beads and my coolidor is at my place. RIght now I have the sticks in the ziploc bag in a ceramic container that is a little damp inside. What can I do to keep these guys fresh til tuesday!!??

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
They should be fine, just don't let the damp cloth touch the cigars. Or if your parents have a tuppaware container put them in there. They should be fine for a few days. I have kept cigars in my plastic hard case for 4 days with no humidity.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The container is one of those ceramic airproof coffee bean containers. I have the damp towel in the top section that doesnt touch the cigars...so there is really no need for me to take a drive to my place tomorrow to store these properly? It would not be so bad if there were not a bridge toll of $10 round trip inthe middle!

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Definately no need for the towel. They will be just fine. Don't let them get heated up, by like leaving them in the car, or in the sun. Just keep them in your room, or somewhere in the house where the temp stays below 75 degrees.

Cadderpidder

Smokin' and Workin'
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen mine last up to 4 to 5 days in an air-tight atmosphere like a ziplock or Tupperware. So long as the temperature is where it needs to be you'll be fine.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
The container does not smell like coffee? Right? If so remove sticks. Now.