What's new

Here's a few of my hand made Humidors.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You guys are way to kind. Thank you very much. Hopefully I'll be building myself a cabinet pretty soon. I have some beautiful woods set aside for it. Unfinished it looks like this. I can't wait to see it finished.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks very much. I have been informed that I'm bordering removal of my posts. I want to be clear that I'm not trying to advertise. I just do this as a hobby and stress relief. As long as it takes me to make one of these I don't think anyone would want to pay the price anyway. I have been known to, on a rare occasion, Bomb the crap outta some exemplary BOTL though.:riflefire I don't want to break the rules here.

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Thanks very much. I have been informed that I'm bordering removal of my posts.
Whatever! I've not seen one post from you that was peddling your wares. The only times you've mentioned price is when someone asked and damnit, show us all the pics you want, it's fun to dream. Those are some beautiful pieces of art you've created, you should be proud of them!

For what it's worth, I've sold quite a few cigarnaments...long story and honestly not that creative compared to anything you've done. Nobody ever got on me, hell, a moderator even bought some from me. I can't imagine how your posts have even come near crossing any lines. What's the difference if a guy puts up a post to sell 20 boxes of cigars or a humidor. Guys have sold humidors here before, I sold one that I built to a member here and nobody said boo. Keep up the good...great work bro!

You got 100% of my support.

Wade