What's new

Here's the latest Humidor I built

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is for a friend back east. It's made of bubinga, Waterfall Bubinga, Curly Maple, Shedua, Blood wood, Figured Spanish Cedar ans Spanish Cedar. It'll hold about 100 to 150 of his finest Cigars.:stretchgr Please enjoy.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Well the Elie Bleu does come in a fancy blue box. :rolling:

That humidor is awesome man. I have never understood, how the fancy stuff on the corners is done. but man it sure does look great when it's done.:applause:

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well the Elie Bleu does come in a fancy blue box. :rolling:

That humidor is awesome man. I have never understood, how the fancy stuff on the corners is done. but man it sure does look great when it's done.:applause:
HOLY CRAP. That's a lot of money for that humidor. Maby I should charge more.....NAAA not for my BOTL. Mine is about 1/2 that price. Thank you all for the wonderful compliments.

It must be the blue box. Mine comes in a cardboard box from some kind of car audio that was shipped to my other business. ( My way of being green. Recycle my boxes LMAO:hysterica)

The corners are done by using 4 different woods and doing one box joint into another box joint, into another box joint, into another box joint and then putting the 2 sides together with the last 2 open box joints. That's alotta joints.:smokingbo

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
HOLY CRAP. That's a lot of money for that humidor. Maby I should charge more.....NAAA not for my BOTL. Mine is about 1/2 that price. Thank you all for the wonderful compliments.

It must be the blue box. Mine comes in a cardboard box from some kind of car audio that was shipped to my other business. ( My way of being green. Recycle my boxes LMAO:hysterica)

The corners are done by using 4 different woods and doing one box joint into another box joint, into another box joint, into another box joint and then putting the 2 sides together with the last 2 open box joints. That's alotta joints.:smokingbo
Incra, Bill?