What's new

Humi-Care/Hydra LG fan question

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
So I was just wondering if anyone has done this before. Or if not, what do you think.

So I take the fans that are already installed in my vinotemp 144 bottle and i splice them into some external fans that come in the "external kit" from humi0care/hygra LG and plug them into the unit. I already checked and they are the same wattage, volts….
If I have 6 fans powered by the unit for circulation will there be any harmful effects to the machine?
All I would do is strip an inch piece of wire and solder the vinotemp fan wires into them.

Thoughts? Comments? etc….

Figured this would be the easiest way for my to control all the fans and what not with out having to get to crazy with timers etc.

Thanks dudes!!!

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I would be adding them "in addition" to. There are 3 vinotemp fans. So it would be 2 fans per plus on the external kit. 6 total

I haven't the slightest idea how to use sketch up cgrunke.

I'll draw you a sketch and email it to you hahaha
shoot me your email in DM

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Sent.
What's your timeline on this?
Depending on what we can (or can't) figure out by email, I might be able to swing by sometime. I've just been crazy busy the last few months, but every once in a while I head out to Montrose via 394/12 to see my sister...

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Sent.
What's your timeline on this?
Depending on what we can (or can't) figure out by email, I might be able to swing by sometime. I've just been crazy busy the last few months, but every once in a while I head out to Montrose via 394/12 to see my sister...
I am actually pretty much done. I have everything all complete. It's just whether I use one hydra/humi-care or two (one top and one bottom). Email sent