What's new

Humi-Pak ???????

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
What HR % are the humipaks that come in fuente boxes?

I have several i just got from the B&M as a "hey you tossin those out?" freebie.

I want to "calibrate" my hygro, I know it won't be perfect, but it'll give me an idea.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Take the paper sleeve off, the RH will be printed on the pack.

---ADDENDUM:
Just went and looked at a few of my Fuente Humi-packs, the RH is on the backside of the pack with the "story of Fuente" - upper right corner'ish, printed vertically. RH and production lot number. Most of the packs I just checked were 69, one was 65, so check all of them.

PS: If you don't already know, you can recharge the packs and keep using them. Simply place a single pack in a tupperware container with a wet sponge and let it sit for a week or two and the pack will absorb the moisture from the air. Doesn't work well if you try to do more than one pack at a time though.

Last edited:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Take the paper sleeve off, the RH will be printed on the pack.

---ADDENDUM:
Just went and looked at a few of my Fuente Humi-packs, the RH is on the backside of the pack with the "story of Fuente" - upper right corner'ish, printed vertically. RH and production lot number. Most of the packs I just checked were 69, one was 65, so check all of them.

PS: If you don't already know, you can recharge the packs and keep using them. Simply place a single pack in a tupperware container with a wet sponge and let it sit for a week or two and the pack will absorb the moisture from the air. Doesn't work well if you try to do more than one pack at a time though.

Thank you I found it. 67% on one and 69% on the other

cool, I need to clibrate a hygro so I can then see if my new humi is ready for sticks