What's new

Humidor Help

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I just picked this up from a guy who is getting out of the game so to speak.

I currently have a 50-count, a 75-count and 20-count box plus a tupperdor and now I have this.

I use drymistat sticks in the desktops and now I am considering beads and I need some help as I have never gone this route and want to do it right.

In this unit are two sponge type humidification devices which look a bit worse for wear. I have placed a bowl filled with Distilled Water in the bottom and have placed the unit in my closet and the hygrometer is reading 63 and I like my sticks between 68 - 70 so I know it will take a few days to season it to my liking.

Again, I am looking for your help as I have observed that this is a community which looks out for its members.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I used the drymistat tubes and then decided to go with beads after hearing all the good things from people on these boards. I love the versatilaty, they work in any container, (save your old tubes and fill with beads). Plus they will basically last forever. I could go on and on but All the info you need i.e. how much do i use? how to activate? can be found here. http://www.heartfeltindustries.com/.