What's new

Humidors....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm currently shopping around for a new humidor. I've been using a 250ct humidor for a few years and getting the humidity to stabilize has been a daily project from when I first got it. I feel like part of the problem is the size of it. Thinking of getting 2 smaller ones, like around 150ct. Any recommendations on what I should get would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
What is your price range?

I currently am running a Whynter cooler and have had no problems getting it to hold humidity. They run about $250-$350 for a decent one.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I splurged on a wineador and bought some of the expensive drawers. I love it. haha

I'm in Texas and with the summer heat it was near impossible to keep my desktop under control. I bought the wine fridge first and stored airtight plastic containers in it. With Boveda packs in the containers, I was able to keep solid temp/RH. After running this for a while, I found Forrest's cedar drawers and bought some for myself for Christmas. Now I have a nice setup (or a pretty setup in my wife's words) that's very functional. Good luck in your search!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
check out https://www.air-n-water.com. They have a blemish section that you can find good deals on Winedors (wine coolers/cigar coolers). I have the NewAir CC-100 and have had no issues with humidity (except I jacked up the setup, my fault). I highly recommend this route. I think I have seen the blemishes go for as low as 150.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is your price range?

I currently am running a Whynter cooler and have had no problems getting it to hold humidity. They run about $250-$350 for a decent one.
I like their models a lot. I reached out to them today asking how repairs work. At one point or another, that electronic system is bound to fail somewhere and I don't want to be stuck without parts

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the electronic coolers. I reached out to them asking how their repairs work because one of those electronic parts is bound to fail at some point and that last thing I want is to be stuck without being able to repair it