What's new

I guess it's an "OK" humi for a loaner.

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
OMG! A friend from my B&M blew me away when we walked towards my car with this thing. :hammersma

"It's totally cool. It's just sitting at my house and I know you'll watch over it and it will be put to good use." :crosseyed

It's a behemoth AND a thing of beauty!

I guess it's ok for a boat or a weekend home, never wants something like this in my house! :blob:

NEVER USED ONCE!

I just want to qualify, it's a LOANER!

Last edited:

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
This is one of the added perks of going to a B&M instead of buying most of one's cigars via the internet and smoking them on your patio... Sometimes I hate my broke-student status.

Way to score! If this were a soccer match, that would be a "GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAL-ASO!"

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
This is one of the added perks of going to a B&M instead of buying most of one's cigars via the internet and smoking them on your patio... Sometimes I hate my broke-student status.

Way to score! If this were a soccer match, that would be a "GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAL-ASO!"

Sean, he gave it to me as a loaner BECAUSE I am a broke-ass grad student.

I had a pyrex container with a tube of of beads at home before this. :tiphat:

He's a great friend and something tells me, while it's a great gesture, I don't think he's hurting for storage or cigars. I think he did it largely because of the great stuff I have turned him onto that I have gotten on here.

It's all about sharing the share and the circle!

GolfNut

Wineadors.com
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Man that is gorgeous. I love the lines on it and the style of it. I see this coming to my shop soon as a build. I just HAVE to!

Very nice,
Congratulations!!