What's new

I Spanish Cedar Trays For New Vino

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hey guys, I finally got my Vinotemp up and running. :applause: I was able to find a brand new 18 bottle Vinotemp(VT-18TEDS)for relatively cheap. I found it for $150 shipped, off of eBay.

I have the heartfelt beads ordered, and an oust fan. Now it's looking like I'm going to need a couple trays made up so I can start storing my singles in there. Would anyone be willing to point me in the right direction as to how I would go about acquiring such trays? I have the dimensions if need be. There's not a whole ton of storage capacity, so I would like to try the make the best of it.

Any other tips for a new Vinotemp owner would also be much appreciated! Thanks fella's :peace:

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I thought about it, but I want some trays for the top half. I seen some others guys w/ custom ones that have the metal handles and all. I really want them to able to slide in and out.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I'm in the same boat. Just bought a 150 sodacan Haier thing from Sam's Club and want drawers for it.

I'm very impressed. It stabilized in less than a day (fridge off) with one pound of beads, a fan and a soap dish of oasis foam and ppg/dw.

knokmdwn

La Punta
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Cheap Humidors (.com) sells cedar trays in several different sizes. I use them in some of my tubs. I think they are $10 each.