What's new

I think i need a storage room! lol

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just got into cigar smoking and bought a acrylic swingtop canister. I can see im gonna need a bigger humidor soon. Any recommendations for quality without a huge price tag?

GolfNut

Wineadors.com
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Coolidor is the most bang for the buck around for sure. If you're wanting more of a fine furniture piece, let me know what kind of budget you have in mind and I'll work something up for you if you'd like.

I'm currently working on plans for an end table size cabinet to fit the $300-$400 range for those of us without BIG budget$.

Otherwise, Coleman extreme and a pound or so of beads and you're golden!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I probably will start off with a coolidor then! eventually id love a nice wooden piece! I cant wait to have a large collection! lol I feel like im collecting GI Joes again! lmao

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Same here brother. Keep an eye out on craigslist. I was able to find a like new Avanti 28 bottle wine cooler for $75 that is going to be converted. Like the others said just find a nice long weekend to pretty much read the whole forum like I did. You'll come out with more knowledge and ideas than you can handle. Hell I found it hard to sleep that night with everything that was going through my head. I started out again a while ago with my old 20 count then got the 125er and now the wineador is in the works. Can't wait to start filling it up when it's done. Good luck and happy smokes!

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Ditto on the coolidor. Check out the coolidor primer set up by Headbanger!! I did some calculations and you can set up everything for around 60 bucks for a modest 50qt setup and going 100 or 150 won't kill you either. I'm in the process of gathering the materials now and with a little shopping around can spend less than I did for my desktop. :clap: So if price is an issue it's the only way to go for a good amount of storage space. GO WITH THE BEADS brother!

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
You can probably find an 50 count otterbox for well under $100. Good and durable for travel and you can fit more if you take some of the foam trays out.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
thanks Steve..I cant wait to grow my stash up to fill one. lol My eight cigars would look a lil funny in there...but not fer long:smokingbo